Playing scratch cards online: Pros
It’s no surprise that scratch cards have caught the attention of casino software providers. As a result, nowadays, online casinos in Australia offer all kinds of scratch cards for real money to enjoy! Digital and physical scratch cards are very similar to each other. However, online lotteries still have a few advantages over their offline counterparts.
- Instead of having to buy a physical lottery ticket, you can simply start a game in your web browser in one click.
- Many scratch card games feature stunning jackpot prizes. To hit a massive jackpot reward, you need to uncover matching special symbols. Honestly, there is no better way to make a quick buck!
- Instant online lotteries have lucrative bonus promotions that are not available in offline lotteries.
- And last but not least. With online scratch cards, you can play for fun. Instant lottery games are available both in real money mode and in demo mode. You don’t even need to register with the online casino to play for free!
One great example of scratch cards can be found in the Betsoft-powered Skratcherz slot. The slot game offers as many as four types of scratch cards. Prices for the lottery tickets vary between $1 and $5.
What makes this game so exciting is that it combines two types of scratch cards:
- Cards where you need to uncover several (two or three) matching numbers. The matching numbers can be lined up in a row, or scattered anywhere on the ticket.
- Two-part cards. The top part shows the winning numbers, while the lower part indicates the numbers on the ticket. If you uncover matching numbers, you get a juicy money reward to your casino account.
With scratch cards of the first type, reward amounts are indicated directly in the cells. When using scratch cards of the second type, you can see the reward amounts in the lower part of the card. On top of that, both types of cards have bonus sectors.
The biggest shortcoming of online scratch cards has to do with their interface. You have to scratch off the surface manually with a virtual coin which can be slightly tedious (especially after you’ve played a few dozens of cards). Another drawback is that online lottery tickets have fixed prices.
Scratch cards from Microgaming
Both shortcomings mentioned above have been successfully eliminated by Microgaming in the Halloweenies scratch game. This lottery scratch simulator has varying ticket prices that range from $0.5 to $10. Other game features include:
- 9 hidden cells;
- 5 characters with x1-x250 multipliers;
- payout for three identical symbols.
The play process is basically the same. The gambler buys an online lottery ticket and scratches off the protective layer by simply clicking on a cell. If you’re lucky to uncover three identical icons, you receive a payout. The size of your payout is determined by the multiplier. Additionally, the reward amount is multiplied by the ticket price.
To make things clear, let’s take a concrete example. Suppose, you bought a scratch card for $1. You collected three pumpkin symbols. This combination is paid x250. This way, your payout is $250. Plus, with a ticket price limit of $10, your payout is increased to $2,500. Another significant advantage of the Halloweenies scratch game is the Reveal All button. By clicking on this button, you can open all the cells at the same time.
Australian casinos online offer a myriad of lucrative scratch card games with massive winnings. Explore them all!