The Casinonic casino officially works with Visa. When conducting payment transactions using these cards, it is worth considering some nuances that may vary during the deposit/withdrawal of funds. In any case, an important condition is that you can deposit money and withdraw it only on a card owned by the account holder in the casino.
The Visa payment system has its advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes payments using such credit cards may be declined. There are reasons for this, which will be discussed below. It is also worth remembering that there are certain limits on the deposit from a Visa card. These and other points will be considered in the article below.
How to deposit Casinonic through a Visa card
To begin with, we’ll figure out how to deposit to a game account with the Visa payment system. But first, you need to become the owner of a card account. It can be opened at any bank of your choice. To do this, the client will need an ID. After you sign the contract with the bank of your choice, the card will be ready in five business days (or at the moment of signing of the contract with the bank, it all depends on the bank you chose).
To deposit a Visa card, you need to do the following:
First, you need to be sure that there is money on the card that can be transferred to a deposit. If funds are not available, the card can be replenished in the following ways: through a self-service terminal, using an online payment system, by money transfer, or by adding funds to a bank cashier. It is also easy to transfer money from another card or use online banking.
After that, you need to register on the Casinonic platform. It is important to indicate only reliable personal data if you fill out the form correctly there will be no problems with depositing and withdrawing money. The account must be verified. To do this, follow the link from the letter received from the casino, or enter the code that came in the SMS message.
After activating the account, go into a personal account and find the payment section.
Here you need to select the Deposit tab. When you click on the tab, a drop-down menu opens, from which the option Visa must be selected.
Next, the system transfers the client to the page where you need to specify the payment data and the amount of replenishment. As a rule, you’ll need to indicate the card number, its expiration date, a protective CVV code (this is a three-digit number on the back of the card), and the name of the cardholder. The surname and name of the card holder must coincide with the customer data entered when creating the account at the Casinonic platform. Next, a code will come to the financial phone number, which is entered in a special window, confirming the transaction.
Conditions and limits
It is worth knowing that the Visa payment system issues about 24 types of cards. Among them are debit, credit and prepaid. To replenish a deposit at an online casino, only a Visa Classic debit card is suitable.
As a rule, the minimum limit is set for a deposit, especially for the one for which you get a promotion or a welcome bonus. Maximum limits are set for withdrawing funds. Moreover, there is a limit on withdrawal per day, week or month (all depends on your status at Casinonic platform).
Additional replenishment conditions:
- As a rule, replenishment of a game account with any plastic cards occurs instantly. The money is immediately credited to the account, which allows you to quickly start the game. When withdrawing to bank cards, transactions take place within 3-5 business days (all depend on how fast the transaction will be done by the banks from both sides).
- If you are depositing to your Casinonic gaming account you do not need to go through a verification process, but to withdraw the winnings, you will have to confirm personal data by sending scans of the ID or other identification document to the administration (you can ask about verification our support team 24/7).
- Since payment transactions via bank cards are a popular payment option, we do not charge a commission. But the bank that issued a Visa card may apply some fees.
Possible reasons for rejected payments
Sometimes a payment transaction is rejected by a casino or banking institution. There are various reasons for this. Most often, a transaction rejection is associated with an error when entering personal information or plastic card data. You need to carefully check all the data entered and try again.
Other causes of rejection:
- If a smaller amount is deposited than the conditions of the casino require, the operation may be rejected. It is important to carefully reread the conditions and put on the input an amount that is not less than the minimum threshold.
- Sometimes a problem with a transaction occurs due to the rejection of the bank in which the card is open.
- Also, the casino may decline the payment if the player is suspected of fraud.
- Sometimes a bank blocks Internet payment if there is a restriction on online transactions in the card settings. In this case, you need to go to your profile in the online bank, select a card, enter its settings and set a new limit for daily transactions on the Internet.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Visa payment system
The main advantage of using bank cards when replenishing a deposit in a casino is that the client does not need to create an electronic wallet in another payment system and register there. Replenishment is simple and fast - you just need to specify the card data and your name. If you connect the number of the payment instrument to your account in the Casinonic gambling club, then in the future all operations can be carried out even easier and faster.
Other advantages of using the Visa payment system:
- All financial transactions are well protected, so you may not worry about their safety. This applies not only to deposits but also to the withdrawal of money.
- Cash is instantly credited to the account.
- During operations, the confidentiality of the client is fully preserved.
The only drawback of the Visa payment system is the timing of transactions when withdrawing funds. If the deposit is credited instantly, it takes 3 to 5 banking days to withdraw the winnings.
Security of using Visa cards at Casinonic casino
To protect customers from fraud and theft, Visa uses several methods to protect data. Firstly, on the back of the card, there is a CVV2 code that should not be shown and reported to anyone. For protection, they also use the client's signature, his number, as well as other methods invisible to the eye.
If a client uses a Visa card to pay online, then he should connect another protection option - Verified by Visa. After connecting the service, payments will be made only on proven reliable resources that are in the Visa system.