PayPal is a quick and accessible e-payment solution which is available to online gamblers all over the globe. Launched in 1998, PayPal has a vast experience in moving funds between individuals and businesses. This e-wallet supports an impressive spectrum of currencies, allowing you to deposit money in the currency that you’re going to gamble with.
There are 200 million people using PayPal, and their number is constantly growing. Such a huge audience is a stamp of quality in itself. By the way, you might become the next lucky owner of a PayPal account. Plus, you’ll have no trouble finding an online casino that accepts PayPal deposits. PayPal online casino is waiting for you!
PayPal Casino: Pros
PayPal boasts an impressive range of advantages that make it a top popular payment option among casino fans. Let’s take a look at some of the biggest benefits of a PayPal online casino in Australia.
- Paypal is a versatile payment option. By setting up a PayPal account, you get a one-in-all payment tool for all types of online transactions. You can deposit money to your casino account, shop online, send money to your family or friends, etc.
- Using PayPal is convenient and super fast. All you need to do is to create a PayPal account and submit your credit card/bank account information. You need to do that only once. After that, you can make deposits to an Australian casino online that supports PayPal in one click!
- When it comes to casino transactions, PayPal is among the leading banking options, alongside bank wire, Visa/Mastercard credit and debit cards, and major e-wallets. Any reputable PayPal casino in Australia accepts PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method. So if you’re using PayPal, you won’t have any problems funding your casino account or cashing out your winnings.
- PayPal acts as an effective “buffer” between you and an Australian online casino that supports PayPal. It’s an intermediary between the online casino and your bank account. This means your credit card or bank account information won’t be revealed to the PayPal online casino in Australia. While it’s true that you’re not running any risk if playing at a safe and reputable casino, some gamblers are still reluctant to give out their credit or debit card information to an online casino that accepts PayPal deposits. Anonymity of payments is one of the numerous reasons why gamblers choose PayPal over other banking options.
- If you’re concerned about speed, you have nothing to worry about. All deposits to a PayPal online casino are instant. The money is credited to your account once you hit that “Send” button. Withdrawals are also instant, except for the very first withdrawal which may take a little bit longer to process due to the casino’s verification procedures.
- If you’re used to making payments on the go, you’re welcome to use the PayPal mobile app. Fund your PayPal mobile casino account from your smartphone or tablet and make real-money bets on the move!
PayPal Casino: Cons
High withdrawal fees are probably the only deal breaker we can think of. The withdrawal fee varies depending on the country you’re in. Gamblers coming from the European Union are exempt from withdrawal fees. However, people living outside the EU can be charged up to 3% of the withdrawal amount. On the plus side, PayPal doesn’t charge any commission on deposit transactions at a casino with the PayPal deposit method.
How PayPal online casino works
For gamblers’ convenience, they can use their PayPal account in two different ways.
- You can link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account. This way, every time you deposit funds to an Australian online casino that supports PayPal, PayPal will automatically withdraw them from your card.
- Alternatively, you can deposit money into your PayPal wallet first and then send it to your PayPal casino account. You can top up your PayPal account via your credit card, debit card or bank transfer. All deposit transactions are fee-free. As you can see, this option takes a little longer because you’re required to make two deposit transactions, and not one like in the first case. At the same time, this option is better suited for players who want to gamble responsibly at an Australian online casino that supports PayPal.
How to make a deposit to PayPal casino
Funding your casino account with PayPal is a matter of seconds. If you’re still skeptical, make sure for yourself!
- Deposit money into your PayPal account.
- Log into a real money online casino that accepts PayPal and go to the Deposits/Cashier page.
- Choose PayPal from the drop-down list of deposit options.
- Type in the deposit amount. (Make sure your deposit amount meets the minimum deposit limit set by the casino.)
- Click the “Send” button. Done!
As you can see, depositing money to a PayPal casino is a breeze. It’s pretty much like using any other e-wallet. Even tech dummies can do that with ease!
Smart tips for Paypal casino users
- We advise you against using the same PayPal account for your everyday needs and gambling spending. Instead, we recommend that you create a separate PayPal account for your gambling needs. This way it’ll be easier for you to control and manage your spending. Plus, you’ll be able to clearly see how much money you’ve won over a specific time period.
- Also, it’s best if you fund your PayPal account manually, instead of linking your card to your account for automatic withdrawals. This is another way to help you keep track of how much you’re spending on the online gambling games. If, say, you manually deposited 100 dollars to your PayPal online casino account, you’ll know exactly what amount of money you have at your disposal. Once you’ve depleted this bankroll, you’ll have to make another deposit, and this will make you stop and think if it’s a wise thing to do.