Deposits and withdrawal of funds is quick and easy with the use of Neteller payment system. In the account section, select the Neteller deposit method, enter the six-digit security identifier number, the required amount and confirm the transaction on the system’s website.
Registration in the Neteller system is not difficult, because on its official website there is a detailed step-by-step instruction (user manual) available in 12 languages. When registering, you must specify your email and postal address, mobile phone number, name and surname, gender and year of birth. You must select the account currency; the system offers 22 currencies in total. It is better to choose the currency that will be used more often, this will help you to avoid conversion fee in amount of 2.95% of the sum. In addition, it is necessary to answer a number of secret questions that are proposed to be remembered. Answers to these questions may be needed in the future to enter your account (in case if you forgot your password). There is no need to worry about the security of personal data, because privacy and security at Neteller are guaranteed, your personal information is not shared with anyone. Next, you will receive two numbers: the identifier number, which, like the email address, can be used to enter the account, the second number is the number of the security identifier that is used for transactions on the Internet.
There are many ways to fund your Neteller system:
- using a credit card, including Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, with a commission of 4.95%;
- using electronic payment systems (here commission rates may vary);
- via bank transfer for free without a fee.
You can also withdraw money from the Neteller system in many ways:
- by bank transfer with a commission of 7.5 dollars;
- transferring money to the store website is free;
- money transfer in the system is free;
- bank check with a commission of 7.5 dollars;
- Net + Prepaid MasterCard is free of charge, but a fee of 4 dollars is charged for withdrawing money from an ATM regardless of the amount.
Net + Prepaid MasterCard can be either plastic, which can be used in stores and ATMs, or virtual, which can be used on the Internet. For processing and delivery of a plastic card a fee of 10 dollars is taken. No commission is charged for the first virtual card, but a fee of 2.5 dollars is charged for each additional.
The Neteller system is simple and safe, with its help millions of users receive money securely and confidentially, make financial transactions where it is impossible to use traditional methods.