Simply speaking, a gambling site demands that the customer plays through their bonus amount a specified number of times within a specified period of time. If you fail to meet these conditions, you can forget about cashing out your bonus and winnings generated using this bonus. Don’t take it personally though. Wagering requirements is how a casino protects itself from going bust. Imagine what would happen if gamblers could claim bonuses and immediately cash them out. The casino would incur heavy losses, and this is not something gambling operators are eager to go through.
No wagering casinos in Australia
So yes, the bitter truth is that casino bonuses are anything but free. Wagering requirements are a common practice among e-gambling platforms. An overwhelming majority of casinos have them, and gamblers have to play by the rules and put up with wagering requirements.
But what if we tell you that there are casinos that offer bonuses without wagering requirements? Yes, that’s true. The only problem is that casinos with no wagering requirements are like unicorns, in a sense that many people think they don't exist - and even if they do, they’re extremely hard to find. Most of the time, no wagering bonuses are associated with burgeoning online casinos that are just starting to take root in the e-gaming market. Since competition is very tough, young casinos agree to go to great lengths in order to attract new customers, raise awareness of their brand, and build the reputation of player-friendly gambling spots.
If you accept a regular bonus with, say, x50 wagering requirements, you need to play through the bonus amount 50 times before you’re allowed to withdraw it from the casino. At casinos with no wagering requirements, you usually need to wager your bonus only once before releasing it. The benefit is clear!
If you come across a casino with no wagering requirements, you’ll have no trouble identifying it. The thing is that such casinos do their best to advertise their no wagering policy and attract player attention to their lucrative bonus deals. Chances are that the main page of such a casino will feature an eye-grabbing banner promoting no deposit, no wagering free spins and bonuses.
Don’t let those inviting, flashy banners baffle you, though. The fact that the casino has no wagering requirements doesn’t mean that you don’t have to read the Bonus Terms. Quite the opposite! We strongly recommend that you read the Bonus Terms to find out more about the casino’s no wagering policy. It may turn out that the casino only offers no deposit free spins with no wagering requirements, while cash bonuses are covered with wagers. Or the igaming platform may lift wagering requirements off their welcome bonus but keep them for other types of cash rewards, such as reload bonuses, etc. In other words, no wagering policy may come with a bunch of nuances that you must know before you claim bonuses from a casino with no wagering requirements in Australia.
No wagering casinos: Pros
There’s no denying that gamblers find the best casino sites with no wagering requirements in Australia very attractive for a number of reasons.
- With no wagering cash bonuses, you don’t have to worry about meeting the wagering requirements attached to it. Instead of stressing over the task looming ahead of you, you can fully enjoy spending your no deposit, no wagering bonus on your favorite games. Since a bonus is no longer associated with burden and pressure, this adds extra value to the bonus itself. It becomes a real, unconditional gift because it’s free.
- You can release the winnings that you’ve earned using a wager-free bonus without fearing that you might lose them if you fail to meet the wagering requirements. It’s nice to know that your winnings won’t be cancelled by the casino. It’s the money that rightfully belongs to you, and you can do whatever you want with it, even withdraw it from the casino system at any time.
No wagering casinos: Cons
At the same time, no wagering bonuses are not as rosy as they might seem at first sight. Let us explain why you should keep your head cool and abstain from viewing no wagering bonuses at Australian casinos as a blessing.
- As we’ve already mentioned, casinos without wagering requirements are very hard to come across. And even if you’re lucky to dig up such a gambling site, it’ll probably be a young, no-name casino that has just opened its - virtual - doors. Playing at a no-name casino has to do with high risk because there's little to no information about it, and player testimonials are scarce, if any. Still, if you love no wagering bonuses so much that you’re ready to take the risk of playing at a new casino, at least make sure it has a license and high quality gambling games from top-tier software brands.
- Another pitfall is that no wagering bonuses tend to be smaller than regular bonuses covered with wagering requirements. Since a casino doesn’t compel gamblers to play through the bonus amount, it’s missing on potential profits. With that said, the casino can’t afford to spend a fortune on bonuses that don’t generate return on investment. That’s why you shouldn’t expect wager-free bonuses to save your day. The same goes for free spins. If a gambling site gives free spins without wagering requirements, you're likely to get fewer of those than at regular casinos.
- Here’s another piece of information that players tend to ignore. Even those bonuses and free spins that have no wagering requirements may still have restrictions. For example, a casino may cap the amount of winnings that you can withdraw from the casino. Suppose, you won 150 dollars during no wagering free spins but the bonus terms say that you‘re allowed to withdraw the maximum of 100 dollars.
Online casinos with low wagering requirements
In addition to no wagering casinos, you may come across player-friendly igaming platforms that have very mild wagering requirements in place. By low wagering requirements, we intend a wager ranging from x10 to x30. Needless to say, low wagering requirements are way easier to meet and take off some pressure off the player. Even if a low wagering casino in Australia sets a harsh deadline (e.g., 3 days) for meeting the requirements, you’ll still be able to easily release your bonus because the requirements are manageable. Low wagering casino bonuses are very popular among gamblers who can't boast a fat bankroll but still want to stand a real chance of releasing their winnings.