A crypto casino in Australia is an e-gambling platform that uses crypto coins as payment options. In simple terms, instead of traditional fiat currencies like American dollar, Euro, Norwegian Krone, etc., gamblers make deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Ripple, IOTA, LINK, USD Coin, and other crypto casino coins.
While some crypto casinos work with several major cryptocurrencies, others accept exclusively Bitcoins. That’s why they’re called bitcoin casinos. A bitcoin casino in Australia relies on bitcoins (BTC) to carry out payments.
Why you should play at a crypto casino in Australia
If you’re not used to paying with cryptocurrencies in your everyday life, switching to an online bitcoin casino can be a hard choice to make. If you’re on the fence as to whether crypto casinos are a good option for you personally, allow us to outline the main advantages that crypto casinos hold for players.
Crypto casinos offer players an unprecedented level of privacy. “How is that? Don’t regular casinos ensure privacy as well?”, you may wonder. Well, not exactly. When dealing with conventional payment methods, you need to reveal some vital information about yourself. If you’re funding your account with a credit card or via your bank account, you need to share your personal and banking details (cardholder name, card number, account number, etc.) with the casino. Otherwise, you won’t be able to carry out the payment. The same goes for withdrawals.
When making a deposit to a bitcoin casino, you simply transfer crypto coins from your crypto wallet, without providing any additional information like your name or your wallet address. The only payment methods that can be compared with crypto wallets in terms of anonymity are electronic wallets like Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, etc.
Another benefit for players has to do with fast withdrawals. While traditional online casinos are doing their best to minimize the processing times of withdrawal requests, some things are just beyond their power. If you’ve released your casino winnings via bank wire at least once, you probably know that your withdrawal request may take an eternity to process, with waiting time reaching several business days. Yes, banks are slow when it comes to processing transactions, and the casino can’t really do anything about it. While withdrawals to bank cards take less time to process, they're not always instant either, and you're not 100% protected from frustrating delays. At cryptocurrency casino, you can cash out your winnings to your crypto wallet instantly.
It’s safe to say that crypto casinos are the safest in the world. Cryptocurrency transactions have multi-level protection from hackers. On top of that, some crypto casinos keep their Bitcoins deposits in colds and semi-cold wallets. Player funds are stored on physical devices that are not connected to the Internet, which makes them immune to hacker attacks.
No deposit bonus bitcoin casino
Since crypto gambling is safer than traditional online gambling, crypto casinos have the liberty to pamper players with lucrative no deposit bonuses and other bitcoin casino bonuses that are larger than money offers at regular online casinos. No deposit bonus at crypto casinos ranges from 1 BTC to 7 BTC.
Disadvantages for players
Despite their weighty advantages, new bitcoin casinos are not without drawbacks. First of all, crypto currencies are notoriously known for their volatility. Their prices are prone to significant fluctuations which causes a lot of uncertainty for users. That’s the main reason why many gamblers are not very eager to start playing at crypto casinos.
Another deal breaker has to do with transaction fees. It’s true that most crypoto casinos do not charge transaction fees on crypto deposits and withdrawals. However, at some casinos, players have to pay a 1%-5% fee on each deposit or withdrawal. This happens because every time you send a certain amount of BTC (or other crypto currency) to your casino account, the bitcoin exchange charges the casino a fee, and some cryptocurrency casinos decide to pass on this fee to the customer. On top of that, your wallet provider charges a fee on each transaction, so this is an extra expense to think about.
How to start playing at a crypto casino
After you’ve picked a licensed crypto casino that checks all boxes, the rest of the journey is downhill. Let us show you how to plunge into bitcoin gambling in a few easy steps.
- Sign up with the best bitcoin casino. Crypto casinos ask the absolute minimum of your personal data during registration. Most of the time, you’re only asked to provide your email address and come up with a username and password. Some crypto casinos also ask new players to select the county they’re from.
- After registration, you need to select the crypto coin you’d like to play with - if the casino supports more than one cryptocurrency. If you’re playing at a bitcoin casino, then Bitcoins will be the default currency.
- Now we’ve arrived at the last step where you need to top up your account. Depending on the casino interface, you’ll need to go to the Payments/Cashier tab or click the “Quick Deposit” button. The beautiful thing is that you don’t have to enter any information on the casino website! You’ll see the casino’s crypto wallet address where you’ll have to transfer the funds. Make a payment, and the money will arrive to your crypto casino account before you can pronounce the word “gambling”! Now, with a bankroll all ready, you can start your gambling journey and play top-tier crypto games.
FAQ on crypto casinos
- How do I find the best bitcoin casinos?
- You’ll be happy to find out that choosing the best crypto casino is no different from choosing a regular online casino that accepts fiat payments. There’s no additional nuances that you should focus on. The best crypto casinos must have a globally recognized gambling license, offer audited gambling games with fair RNG, use SSL encryption, and have good player testimonials (check out Reddit, TrustPilot, and other review aggregators). Also, if you’re eyeing a specific crypto currency casino, testing its customer support can tell you a lot about how it’s treating its customers.
Do crypto casinos have bonuses?
- Of course. Like any traditional gambling sites, crypto casinos have all kinds of bonus offers to give you more gambling opportunities. Crypto currency casinos have welcome bonuses, free spins, reload bonuses, VIP bonuses, and so on. On some bitcoin casino sites, welcome bonuses can reach 2-5 BTC. Not capitalizing on an amazing offer like this is a crime!
- How much is the minimum deposit at a crypto casino?
- The minimum deposit amount varies from casino to casino. To give you a rough idea of what to expect, you may come across the following minimum limits: 0.0002 to 0.0003 BTC for Bitcoin deposits, 0.01 to 0.03 ETH for Ethereum deposits, 1 to 10 USDT for Tether deposits, etc.
- What bitcoin casino games can I play at crypto casinos?
- Casino cryptocurrency offer the same games as any regular casino with orthodox payment methods. You’ll be able to enjoy slots, roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, scratch cards, Keno, board games, lotteries, and even live bitcoin games at Australian crypto casinos. At some crypto casinos, you can even enjoy real-time betting on sports events, such as football, basketball, horse racing, and so on.