Brief game rules of online craps for real money
Any number of people can play (if it’s live version of the game), players can enter and exit the game at any time. One of the players rolls two dice so that they hit the opposite edge of the table and stably stay on it.
The game has two stages:
- In the first stage, the player makes one throw. If player’s throw rolls out 2, 3 or 12 (these points are called craps, he immediately loses, if 7 or 11 is thrown, he immediately wins, if 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, then the player gets his Point, which must be confirmed in the second stage.
- In the second stage, the player rolls the dice until he drops his Point, which means winning, or until 7 falls, which means losing.
In craps, players make bets among themselves in live and real version, or play alone in virtual online version of the game for real money.
You can play craps for real money here at the Casinonic casino after registration.
Game Terms in Online Craps for real money
- CRAPS - numbers 2, 3, 12.
- POINT - any of the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 that fell during Com Out Roll. Marked on the field with a marker with the inscription ON 9 plays) or OFF, remains until this number or 7-OUT appears again.
- 7-OUT - any 7 when playing a Point. Bets placed on Point numbers lose if 7 occurs.
- COME OUT ROLL - the first and subsequent rolls of dice until a Point is established.
- NO ROLL - no game.