How to play craps online for money
At a land-based casino, the game of craps can have any number of players. When it comes to real online gambling, it’s just you and the software program. In any case, you’re guaranteed to have lots of fun! Let’s see how to play real money craps online.
The game of craps consists of two stages:
- In the first stage, the player makes one throw. If player rolls out a 2, 3 or 12 (this is called Craps), they lose. If the outcome is a 7 or 11 (this is called Natural), the player wins. If the player rolls out a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, the Point is established.
- Regardless of whether the Player has won or lost, they get to roll the dice again. If the player rolls the same total as before, they win. Otherwise, they lose. It’s important to underline that the player doesn’t have to roll the exact same combination of numbers. The main thing is that their total is the same.
You can learn how to play craps online for real money in less than 10 minutes. Once you’ve understood the gist of the game, you can proceed to master your skills in free demo mode. Once you’ve gained enough experience, you can start playing online casino craps for real money.
Online craps for real money: Key terms
- CRAPS – The situation when a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled.
- POINT - Any of the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 that appeared in the Come Out Roll.
- 7-OUT - A 7 which is rolled when playing a Point. Bets placed on Point numbers lose if a 7 comes up.
- COME OUT ROLL - The first and subsequent rolls of dice until the Point is established.
- NO ROLL - No game.