Today, many gamblers like to use their mobile phone number to replenish their account. Payment via SMS is instantaneous and convenient. Plus, there are no hidden fees, other than those charged by the mobile operator. In addition, paying through your mobile phone number you can completely protect yourself from all kinds of scammers. You can conduct transactions with Zimpler worldwide. This mobile payment system allows you to make almost any transaction with minimal fees. Let's talk more about this payment method, its advantages and disadvantages.
How Zimpler works
The Mobile Payment service is available to all registered users at Zimpler. All payments are made from the attached account. The Mobile Payment option from Zimpler can be activated both on the post-paid and prepaid tariffs.
Here’re some of the features of the payment system:
- You can make deposits from your mobile phone.
- You can withdraw winnings from online casino to your mobile phone number. Afterwards, funds can be withdrawn to a plastic card or electronic wallets.
How to make a deposit with Zimpler
Before making a deposit, you need to make sure that there are enough funds on your mobile account. Next, you need to log into your selected casino online and go to the Account Section. A form will appear. Select Zimpler as a payment method. Then you need to enter the deposit amount and confirm the transaction. Keep in mind that mobile operators may charge additional fees.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind when using Zimpler:
- Payments that exceed the determined limits will not be credited to the casino account. The money will simply disappear. This is a very important detail that many players forget about.
- The name to which your mobile phone number is attached must match the name of the player. It is strictly forbidden to make payments through accounts and mobile numbers of third parties.
Benefits of paying with Zimpler:
- Easy and convenient form of payment.
- Transactions are securely protected. You can rest assured that online hackers and swindlers will not be able to steal funds even if they want to.
- Instant transactions.