WebMoney is a Russian payment service which is owned and managed by WM Transfer Ltd. Established in 1998, this e-payment solution has a huge following in Russia and Europe. It’s a reliable and effective e-purse for storing and managing your digital funds. WebMoney has 20+ millions users worldwide and counting. In 2015, the company obtained a coveted FCA license that enables it to provide services in the European Economic Area.
How to make casino deposits with WebMoney
The first step is creating an account with WebMoney. Go to webmoney.com and follow a simple sign up procedure. Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll be assigned a personal WebMoney ID number.
- Log into the casino that you’d like to play at.
- Go to the Cashier page.
- Pick WebMoney from the list of available deposit options.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- You’ll be redirected to your WebMoney account.
- Enter a verification code and confirm the payment.
That’s it! Now check your casino account and see that the money is already there! Now you can start placing real money bets on slots, roulette, blackjack or any other casino game of your choice!
Pros of using WebMoney
- Webmoney is a powerful, multi-functional e-payment tool. In addition to making deposits into online casinos, it allows you to send money to other WebMoney users, make online purchases, and more.
- WebMoney is a globally recognized payment system which is accepted at all major online casinos and gambling halls. You won’t face any difficulty finding a licensed, trustworthy casino that supports WebMoney for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Using Webmoney is a breeze. With the super convenient browser-based app WebMoney Keeper Light, you can manage your funds in one click, hassle-free. Also, there is the WM Keeper Classic app which you can download to your desktop computer. Plus, you can easily use WebMoney on your mobile device. WebMoney Keeper app is available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry devices. Mobile gamblers have nothing to complain about!
- In addition to using WebMoney as a regular e-wallet, you can also order a Webmoney Visa debit or credit card. Feel free to use it in ATMs, restaurants, physical stores, and other venues.
- WebMoney takes the security issue seriously. With a reputable FCA license under its belt, the e-payment system ensures the highest level of online safety for your personal and banking information. All peer-to-peer payments are protected by escrow.
- Creating a WebMoney account is amazingly easy. You only need to submit your email address and mobile phone number. As the next step, you need to confirm your identity by entering a code sent to your mobile phone. Easy, right?
- Funding your casino account with WebMoney is fast and easy. The money arrives instantly. You won’t experience any lags or delays. Also, WebMoney ensures speedy withdrawals but you should keep in mind that withdrawal times depend on the online casino as well. If it's your first time withdrawing your winnings from a specific casino, you might have to wait up to several days before the casino checks your identity. All subsequent withdrawals will go faster and smoother.
- WebMoney works with a large spectrum of major currencies, including American Dollars, Euros, Russian Rubles, Ukrainain Hryvnias, Vietnamese Dongs, and others. On top of that, you can set up a purse for a number of popular cryptocurrencies, e.g. X-purse for Bitcoin, L-purse for Litecoin, H-purse for Bitcoin Cash, etc.
Cons of using WebMoney
After browsing through such an impressive list of undeniable advantages, you might be tempted to think that WebMoney is an ideal payment option that has no downsides. We hate to break it to you but WebMoney still has a few drawbacks that might turn off some users. Let’s see what they are!
- WebMoney charges a 0.8% fee on each transaction. The maximum fee amount is 50 US Dollars/50 Euros. If you’re depositing a small amount of money, such a tiny fee probably won’t be a problem for you. However, when it comes to bigger deposits, the fee may become quite heavy! At the end of the day, it all depends on how much money you’re going to send via the e-payment system. Keep in mind that there are plenty of e-wallets that don’t charge their clients anything. In this sense, WebMoney leaves a rather poor impression.
- WebMoney has transaction amount limits in place. The limit varies based on the currency that you’re using. This is obviously bad news for high rollers who are used to depositing big amounts of money into their casino accounts. Be sure to clear up this issue before signing up with WebMoney. Don’t be too hasty to cross WebMoney off your list, though! After all, you might find out that the deposit limit for your selected currency suits you just fine!
- As we’ve already mentioned earlier, WebMoney focuses on the Russian and European markets. This means that the service is not available to gamblers living in the United States, China, Japan, etc. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that such a fast-growing and promising e-payment tool might build up its global presence and expand into the markets of North America and Asia in the near future.