Purplepay is a multicurrency payment system that is very popular not only in the EU, USA and Australia, but also in Asian countries. Account registration takes a few minutes (or you can just buy Purplepay prepaid vouchers elsewhere without registration), and the system itself offers excellent functionality and fast transactions.
How to make a deposit with Purplepay at Aussie casinos
Making a deposit at legal Australian casinos via Purplepay is very simple. First you need to log into your casino account or register a new account if you don’t have one yet. Then you need to go to the Payments/Deposits section and select the Purplepay as your preferred payment method.
Next, you need to specify the desired deposit amount and enter the pin code for your Purplepay prepaid vouchers. Funds deposited with Purplepay payment system instantly will be available on your gaming account. It should be noted that sometimes the price of Purplepay prepaid voucher may be higher than the nominal value indicated on the voucher.
- Fast payments and anonymity.
- Simplified registration (you can use vouchers even without registering at Purplepay).
- You don’t need to enter any passwords or use your email.
- Multiple currencies support.
- No obligatory verification.
- Quick exchange of money for prepaid vouchers.