Entropay is a UK-based financial company. It was founded in 2003 as a response to the growing need for fast and convenient e-payment solutions. Partnering with such industry giants as Visa and Mastercard, Entropay is a totally safe and trusted banking option with a huge client base all over the globe.
Entropay is a versatile online payment service. Basically, it’s a virtual Visa prepaid debit card. This means that if your casino of choice accepts Visa, you can easily use Entropay for deposits and withdrawals. Unlike a standard Visa card, a virtual Visa card doesn't have a tangible form. It’s just an electronic payment tool, pretty much like any e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller. To be able to use your virtual card, you first need to fund it from your credit card, debit card or bank account.
Also, you can get Entropay’s prepaid plastic Mastercard. This is a great solution if you’re going to use your physical card not only for online gamling but also for shopping at land-based venues. Whether you’re opt for a virtual or physical card, you’re guaranteed to have a smooth experience with casino transactions anyway!
Prepaid cards from Entropay have a bunch of advantages.
- Prepaid cards from Entropay ensure instant deposits. The money will arrive to your casino account sooner than you can blink!
- Since Entropay uses prepaid Visa and Mastercard cards, they’re accepted by all online casinos. This makes Entropay cards a versatile and convenient payment solution.
- Entropay is a reliable and safe payment option. All your personal information and money transactions are protected with a secure 128-bit encryption.
- You can open your prepaid card in American Dollars, Euros or GB Pounds. If you’re using one of these currencies to gamble online, consider yourself lucky!
- Obtaining an Entropay card doesn’t require getting your credit history checked. This makes it a really available and affordable banking option for gamblers worldwide.
- Crediting your casino account with your virtual Visa card ensures a greater safety than using a regular Visa card. Why? Because you don’t run the risk of losing your physical card. Also, there is less chance that another person may furtively see your card details and then use your card at online shops or on gambling sites.
- When using a credit card, you can easily get carried away, spend much more than you planned and go into overdraft. With Entropay, you can forget about this risk. Since you're using a prepaid debit card, you have total control of how much money you’re spending on a gambling site. For example, if you top up your card with 50 dollars, you’ll know that this amount is all you have to spend, and not a cent more. This way, you’ll be sticking to a predetermined budget. Using a prepaid card at an online casino is a surefire way to avoid unnecessary spendings. On top of that, you can set a spending limit for your Entropay card.
Of course, Entropay has a few downsides that you must absolutely know about.
- Before you can make a deposit to your casino account, you need to top up your Visa/Mastercard card first. When sending money from your debit card to your virtual Visa card, you’ll have to pay a 4.95% fee. If you’re sending money from your bank account, the transaction will be commission-free but you’ll have to wait a bit longer for your money to arrive.
- If you’re going to use your Entropay Visa/Mastercard card for withdrawals as well, you must know that Entropay charges a 1.95% commission on all withdrawal transactions. Be sure to consider this fact when making the decision. While such a fee may seem small and insignificant, you should keep in mind that it will be applied to every single withdrawal operation.
- When it comes to funding your prepaid Visa/Mastercard card, there is only a limited number of options that you can go with. Basically, you can only use your credit card, debit card, or bank account. This is a weak spot that Entropay has compared to e-wallets that offer way more deposit options.
How it works
Sending money from your Entropay Visa/Mastercard card to your casino account is a walk in the park. Even if you’re a wide-eyed beginner who has never made a deposit to their casino account before, we assure you that you won’t have the slightest trouble doing that for the first time! Using your prepaid Visa/Mastercard card is the same as using any other card! Let us guide you through the whole process step by step.
- Log into your casino account.
- Go to the Cashier/Payments/Deposits page. (The page name may vary from casino to casino.)
- Select Entropay/Visa/Mastercard from the list of available deposit methods.
- Enter your deposit amount.
- Enter the standard information (cardholder’s name, card name, date of expiry, and 3-digit CVV code). Usually, this information is displayed on both sides of your physical Mastercard. If you’re using a virtual Visa card, you must have this information stored on your computer (smartphone) or written on a piece of paper.
- Click the “Deposit” (or “Send”) button.
Done! Can you see how easy it is? If you choose to save your card information, the next deposit will take even less time! With Entropay, funding your casino account has never been easier.