Bitcoin Cash is different from Bitcoin. The Bitcoin Cash blockchain can contain blocks up to 8 megabytes in size. The higher block value helps to make transactions faster and include more transactions per block. So, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are two different cryptocurrencies. Please note: Do not send Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin addresses, and vice versa.
Bitcoin Cash Advantages
- The absence of a central bank and generally no office that controls operations, which means maximum anonymity;
- instant payouts;
- online registration is available to everyone;
- You can use the network everywhere and from any device connected to the Internet;
- minimal or no commission;
- maximum transfer time - 5 minutes;
- high-level cryptography protection ensures the integrity of the system (the only thing that can cause the collapse of the Bitcoin Cash network is the complete disconnection of the Internet in every corner of the world);
- impossibility of theft or blocking of an account;
- there are no restrictions on financial transactions;
- maximum confidentiality of financial transactions (winnings do not need to be declared and, as a result, taxes do not need to be paid).
How to protect your Bitcoin Cash account?
- It is better to store the wallet file as the most valuable thing, especially if there is a large amount on the account since it will be impossible to restore it if the file is lost;
- the same applies to a password, if lost, you can say goodbye to money;
- ordinary users, far from modern technology, do not understand the principle of the Bitcoin Cash system;
- instability of the Bitcoin Cash exchange rate concerning other currencies.
Registration of the Bitcoin Cash wallet and purchase of Bitcoin Cash
To start using Bitcoin Cash, you need to register and download the client to your computer (for security reasons, it is advisable to download the program only from the official website). The creators of the system decided not to bother users with tedious registration - just click one button to open a new account. You can buy Bitcoin Cash by exchanging for another currency.
Using Bitcoin in Casinonic online casino
Due to its security and anonymity, today the Bitcoin Cash system has the right to be considered ideal for use by players. But when using it, you need to be extremely careful so as not to lose a major gain due to the loss of the wallet file or password to it.
The only problem with using Bitcoin Cash in a casino is its low popularity, but this situation may be corrected over time.