What is live roulette?
Live roulette online in Australia is an offline casino brough to your home. Basically, it’s a high-definition broadcast of a real-life roulette game that takes place in a fully-equipped gambling studio or renowned brick-and-mortar casino. You can watch this broadcast on your device, whether desktop or mobile. And of course, you can not only watch but also participate in the game! This sounds like a major step-up from automatic online roulette where there is no dealer or other players except for you.
How to play live cams roulette
When you’re playing live roulette, you need to do exactly the same things as when you’re gambling at a land-based casino. If you’ve never been to a brick-and-mortar gambling facility, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered! Take a look at this easy sequence of steps:
- The live dealer starts to accept bets. You can place one or several wagers, depending on your preferences and size of your bankroll. Tell the dealer what type of bet you want to make and how much you’re betting. The dealer will place your bet on the roulette table for you. If you have any questions regarding a certain type of wager, go ahead and ask your live dealer. After all, it’s their job to make you feel comfortable with the gameplay.
- Once you and other players around the table have made their bets, the live dealer says the iconic “No more bets” phrase and launches a ball on the spinning wheel.
- After the ball has slowed down and landed in a certain cell, the live dealer announces the color and the number of the winning slot.
- If your bet has won, you get a payout according to the paytable. Otherwise, the casino takes your bet.
It’s not that difficult, right? Live roulette in Australia is an easy game to master. After a few spins, you’ll start feeling way more confident than in the beginning.
Live dealer roulette vs Online roulette
Live roulette in Australia is literally packed with amazing advantages that make it so popular among gamblers. Nowadays, an increasing number of casino fans are switching to live dealer roulette. After a live gambling experience, a regular online roulette seems boring and outdated.
- To play live roulette online, you don’t need to go to a land-based casino. If you prefer to play from the comfort of your home, switch on your desktop computer, pick a live roulette table, and get started! If, however, you’re constantly on the move, you’re welcome to enjoy this iconic game on your smartphone or tablet. Play wherever you are! All you need is a consistent Internet connection.
- Live roulette boasts crispy visuals and realistic sounds. You can see every movement of the live dealer via a bunch of HD cameras. This makes the play process super realistic and immersive. You get the feeling of actually being inside a real-life casino!You place your bets, see the ball spinning, hear other players talking and sharing their impressions, and more.
- You can choose how you’re willing to communicate with your live dealer and other players. Most gamblers prefer to interact via microphone. If, however, you don’t feel comfortable talking with little known people, you’re free to use a live chat. In this case, you’ll need to write the type and size of your bet before each spin. It’s certainly more time-consuming than communicating by voice, but if that’s what you prefer, there will be no problem whatsoever!
- Online casinos offer a variety of live cams roulette variations and tables. When it comes to variety, land-based casinos come nowhere near their online rivals! You can choose among French roulette, American roulette, European roulette, Double Ball roulette, and other amazing casino games. On top of that, casinos offer tables with different betting limits. If you’re on a string-tight budget, then low-limit tables seem like an ideal choice for you. If, however, you’re a high roller who can afford bigger spending, go ahead and splurge at high-limit tables. As you can see, live roulette online in Australia is available to gamblers with different preferences and bankrolls!
Winning tips for live roulette online fans
Even though live cams сroulette is a pretty straightforward game, it doesn’t mean that novice casino enthusiasts need no guidance. Allow us to give you a few insights into how to play live roulette online in Australia like a true pro!
- Although there is a live dealer who’s always ready to help you, they can’t spend all the time explaining roulette basics to you and other newbies. Before joining a live dealer roulette stream, be sure to do your homework first. Learn the main types of bets and their respective payouts. If a good memory is not your forte, you can keep a tab with roulette bets and their payouts open in your browser. When in doubt, just check the tab. This approach has its drawbacks, though. Constantly checking your “cheat sheet” distracts you from the play process and makes it difficult to concentrate. So if you want to fully immerse yourself into the live roulette online game, you need to make the effort and learn the bets and how much they pay.
- Be wise enough to steer clear of the so-called “winning roulette strategies”. We won’t get tired of emphasizing that roulette doesn’t have a winning strategy. It’s a game of chance, therefore your only weapon here is your intuition. There is no betting system that could predict the sequence of winning numbers. If you’re still skeptical, go and play regular online roulette in demo mode. Pick a strategy and test it in demo mode. Even the most effective strategies like Martingale generate a tiny profit for the player. Their downside is that you need a really fat bankroll to be able to use these strategies from start to finish. Our advice is that you drop the idea of making money on live roulette and simply enjoy your gambling journey.
FAQ on live roulette online in Australia
Can I play live roulette in Australia for free?
- Unfortunately, live casino games aren’t available in demonstration mode, and live roulette is no exception. When playing roulette with live dealers, you must wager real money. Without financial support, the online casino wouldn’t be able to pay a salary to their dealers, rent casinos and studios, and purchase expensive equipment.
Is it true that all live roulette tables have very high betting limits?
- No, it’s not entirely true, and we’re happy to finally debunk this common myth. Indeed, live roulette had been known for high betting limits for a long time. At the same time, popularization of live gambling has been one of the strongest igaming trends of the recent years. Online casinos are committed to attracting more clients and making live gambling more accessible for wide gambling audiences. Nowadays, along with high-limit roulette tables, you can easily find tables with reasonable minimum bets.
Is there a way to win at live dealer roulette?
- When you’re playing live cams roulette, the outcome of each spin is determined by chance. You’ll spare yourself lots of time and nerves if you just give up the idea of making money on roulette. Even a smart, mathematically proven strategy like the Martingale can't give you but a tiny profit in the long run. If your ambition is to make money off gambling, you should stick with blackjack or poker. Live roulette is all about relaxation and enjoyment.
How do I choose the best live roulette casino?
- To be able to enjoy live cams roulette to the fullest, you must pick a legitimate and trustworthy gambling site. Make sure that the online casino holds a gambling license granted by a globally acclaimed gambling body. To play live roulette, you’ll need to make a deposit to your account and then withdraw your winnings. That's why it’s also important to check whether the casino supports your preferred banking options and how much time withdrawals take. If you're playing at a reliable online casino, you can rest assured that its live roulette wheels are not rigged. A fair roulette wheel generates totally random results.
If you’re passionate about roulette, we recommend that you go and read our other articles and guides on this amazing game. We wish you lots of luck and beautiful wins!