Blackjack is the most popular game at online casino, so every casino tries to diversify the rules in its own way. Thus, they attract players who are willing to try out new exciting blackjack variations. In order not to confuse Classic Blackjack with its Vegas Strip version, you need to pay attention to the rules which are given in a special table.
Vegas Strip Blackjack is played much like Classic online Blackjack, with few minor twists to the rules. In Vegas Strip Blackjack, the dealer stands on Hard and Soft 17.
Vegas Strip Blackjack: Basic Rules
Rules for splitting aces:
- Splitting Aces is allowed only once.
- If, after splitting Aces and taking extra cards, you get the total of 21, it’s not considered as blackjack but simply 21 points.
- When you split a hand, you take one extra card.
- Cards with a face value of 10 points can be split.
- Splitting three cards is not allowed (for a total of up to 4 hands).
Rules for doubling:
- You can double the bet on the first two cards dealt.
- You can double after splitting.
- The doubling size corresponds to your initial bet.
Before the game starts, players have an opportunity to purchase insurance against the dealer hitting a blackjack. If the dealer did not collect a blackjack on their first hand, your insurance bet goes to the casino.