In High Stakes Blackjack, you’re only allowed to bet on one box. Players can bet from twenty dollars up to one thousand dollars. In this article, we’re not going to examine some of the rules of this breathtaking casino game:
- The dealer deals themselves one card face down.
- The dealer stands at 17 points.
- You can only double on Hard 9, 10 and 11 points.
- Players aren’t allowed to split after doubling.
- You can split cards of the same value (different cards with 10 points value cannot be split).
- Splitting is allowed only once.
- If the dealer’s face up card is an Ace, you can buy an insurance against the dealer’s blackjack.
- When playing the High Stakes Blackjack game, you cannot surrender.
- Payouts in High Stakes Blackjack are the same as in Classic Blackjack. The usual winning box is paid 1: 1. Blackjack is paid 3: 2. Insurance costs 2: 1.
How to play High Stakes Blackjack
There are not many buttons on the game control panel of High Stakes Blackjack. Here is description of the all interface icons and buttons available in the game:
- Deal - deal cards
- Stand – refuse to take an additional card
- Split - split cards into two boxes
- Double - double your bet
- -/ + - select the size of your bet
- Help - see game rules
Here are the windows with useful information:
- Bet - bet size
- Ins - insurance amount
- Win - win amount
- Credits - account status
- Also, you can mute the sound if you like.
High Stakes Blackjack is a great variation for players who prefer to bet big. You’ll probably agree that not everyone can afford to risk twenty dollars per hand. If this game suits your bankroll, be sure to try it out at the popular online casino.