Live dealer baccarat - the goal of the game
The player makes bets on the combined set of cards collected by himself, dealer or draw. The winner in the live dealer baccarat is the one who will be able to collect a combination of cards with a total number of points of 9 or as close as possible to 9.
Live dealer Baccarat basics
The typical live baccarat table on which the game takes place holds up to 14 players on average.
The two main participants in the game are a banker and a player. The dealer deals two cards to each of them, and the rest of the players place bets on the chosen side. Players may place bets on the Player and / or Bank and / or bet on Draw.
The direct participant of the distribution (banker or player), who scores 9 points, wins. If a player scores 8 points and his opponent scores less, then he wins anyway. If neither the banker nor the player has 8 or 9 points, then the dealer can deal with the third card.
The actions of the remaining players are limited by bets and monitoring the process itself.
Live dealer Baccarat table
As you can see, the player can take anyplace from 1 to 15, and the position in the baccarat does not play any role. A total of 14 empty seats are numbered, the number 13 was skipped for superstitious reasons. In addition to the players at the table at least one dealer present (sometimes there may be three dealers at one time).
What is the value of cards in live dealer baccarat and what’s the process of the game?
- All picture cards give 0 points.
- Ace is rated at 1 point.
- All numerical cards from 2 to 9 are counted for their face value (for example, a triple gives 3 points)
The process of playing baccarat:
- Players sitting at the table make bets on the outcome of the game.
- The banker and the player receive two cards, and the sum of the combination is considered.
- Each of the players stops if they gain 9 or 10 points.
- A player stops if he scores 6 or 7 points.
- If the player stops, then the banker must also stop at 6 points, or buy (get another card) at 5 or fewer points.
- If a player has a total of 5 or fewer points, then he will receive another card.
- If the banker has 2 or fewer points in total, then he will be dealt a third card.
In other cases of a banker, he is entitled to a third card if:
- He has less than 5 points.
- The banker stops if he gains 7 points or more.
Winning Bet Payouts:
- The payout if the player wins are 1 to 1.
- The payout if the banker wins are 19 to 20 minus 5% commission.
- In case of a tie, payouts are 8 to 1.