Features of the MrSlotty slots
The main features of the online slots from MrSlotty software developer are:
- Development of 5-reel slot machines with 25 paylines;
- Pokies have simple stories, including emoticons, memes, Halloween and many others;
- The brand’s games have high-quality graphics and exciting sound effects;
- All games are based on HTML5 technology, which gives them a great advantage over other gambling products of a similar genre;
- All pokie machines of Mr. Slotty have free spins, Wild symbols, Scatters and various bonuses.
You can play any game developed by MrSloty here at the Casinonic website. It is worth noting that the theoretical payout percentage exceeds 95%.
The most famous pokie machines from MrSlotty
Mr. Slotty’s portfolio includes many slots that are already loved by many, including the following:
- Emoji Slot - various emoticons will be added to paid combinations on the reels. Emoji in the form of a girl with candy is a Scatter that will bring from 1 to 10 free spins.
- Zeus - one of the most famous slot games in which Zeus is a Wild symbol, and his mighty hand with lightning are a Scatter that opens round with free spins.
- Aztec Pyramids is dedicated to the Aztec pyramids. Your paid combinations will be formed with colorful masks, a gold coin will bring the highest payouts, and a stack of coins will open a round of Free Spins.
- Meme Faces is a satirical slot in which paid combinations will be formed by funny memes. At the same time, there are also classical symbols on the reels - cherries and the golden seven. These are Wild and Scatter symbols respectively.
In addition to the listed games, you can play for free or for real money in a casino online in other pokies from Mr. Slotty, for example, Trendy Skulls, Super Dragon’s Fire, No more Fruits, Dolphins Gold, Vegas After Party, Monster Birds or Lion the Lord.
The popularity of MrSlotty slots is also due to the fact that they are available on absolutely all platforms - PCs, tablets, smartphones. So, you can play online in a convenient mode (either for free or for money) both on a computer and on mobile devices.