Established in 2010, Mascot Gaming is not exactly a newbie in the gambling scene. The brand was founded by two programmers whose boundless enthusiasm and efforts allowed them to bring their dream project to life. As the time went by, Mascot has grown its team, earned respect of licensed casino operators and players, and built a reputation for being a reliable software brand with a unique approach to game development.
The company is based in Malta. Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, Mascot supplies its casino products to a bunch of online casinos around the globe. Vibrant video slots are, hands down, the highlight of the Mascot's catalogue. Also, the Maltese company offers blackjack and lottery games.
In addition to casino games, Mascot Gaming provides a wide range of gambling-related services, e.g. promotional tools for customizing igaming content, White Label platform, development of custom games, and more.
Let’s sum up the company’s key strong points which make us love and appreciate Mascot Gaming.
- Mascot develops top-tier online slots with slick, minimalist design which appeals to all categories of players. Navigating through the clean interface of Mascot slots is a breeze. Mascot-powered games load fast and run smoothly, delivering the ultimate gambling experience.
- Visuals are everything when it comes to video slots. Mascot-powered machines have top-notch graphics and realistic animations which look like they’re about to walk off the reels! The devil is in the detail, and Mascot Gaming knows this perfectly well. There is a lot of meticulous work behind every plot story, every symbol, and every bonus game.
- Mascot-powered slots are available in instant play mode. Save yourself the hassle of having to download the software to your PC or smartphone. All you need to do is to open your preferred web or mobile browser and start gambling! It’s fast and easy.
- Relying on the HTML-5 framework, casino products by Mascot can be played across a variety of devices, whether it’s a computer, tablet or smartphone. You can enjoy the company’s slots on literally any gadget, regardless of its release year, brand, and operating system.
Mascot Gaming has a clear focus on online slots. When crafting their spectacular one-armed bandits, the Mascot team pushes the limits of creativity, making their imagination run wild. Thanks to the company’s exceptional artistic talents, gamblers can enjoy a broad variety of topics and genres. The Mascot-powered slots explore a bunch of exciting topics, such as ancient civilizations, exotic cultures, animals, fairy tales, and more.
Top slots by Mascot Gaming
Although the company's slots portfolio is quite limited, we’ve picked three titles that have caught our attention. Let’s see what Mascot Gaming has in store for Australian players!
- Bamboo Bear. Inspired by the adorable panda bear, this fabulous game will melt your heart! This 5-reel slot features as many as 3,125 win ways. The symbols include low-paying card icons, Panda, Chinese Lantern, Old Castle, Lotus, Carp Fish, etc. The game is chock full of player-friendly extras including Expanding Wilds, Sticky Wilds, Free Spins, and more. The big and fluffy Panda is the Wild symbol of the game. Three to five Scatters trigger 15 to 25 Free Spins. Plus, five Scatters in any position on the reels will reward you with a staggering 6250-coin prize! The 96.7% payback is as good as any. The beautiful oriental soundtrack adds to the peaceful atmosphere of the game, making you forget about your daily struggles.
- The Red Horde. If we had to determine the hit slot among all Mascot creations, we’d definitely go for the Red Horde! In this outstanding slot, you’ll have to help the inhabitants of a small village fight scary red goblins. The slot boasts vibrant cartoonish visuals and dynamic gameplay. This 10-payline game is played on the classic 5x3 grid. The senior symbols include the Farmer, Boy, Cow, Goblins, etc. But wait till you see this unusual feature! Each losing spin triggers one of the four modifiers. In the next winning spin, the modifier will transform a specific regular icon into the Wild symbol, helping you complete paid combinations. Three or more Scatters activate the Free Spins round with 10 freebies that can be retriggered. In this bonus round, you stand a chance of scooping the top prize of x500 your stake. The slot’s RTP stands at 96.5%. If you’re into slots with an adventurous medieval vibe, The Red Horde will surely keep you entertained!
- Gryphon’s Castle. This 5-reel, 20-payline slot is a perfect combination of outstanding graphics and engaging in-built features. The wagers vary from 20 cents all the way up to 100 dollars, making this game a great pick for both recreational players and high rollers. Set against an eerie-looking background, the reels are filled with crispy icons. The low-paying symbols include card suits (Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs). The senior icons are the Skull, Ring, Book, and more others. The proud-looking Gryphon is the Wild symbol of the game. It only comes up in the middle reel and replaces regular cons, helping you form winning combos. The Gryphon logo is the Scatter. By landing at least 2 Scatters on the reels, you’ll unlock the Free Spins round during which all your wins will be tripled. The slot’s RTP sits at 96.6%. Gryphon’s castle is a visual delight, so be sure not to miss it!
Mascot Gaming is an accomplished casino software provider which is worth checking out. Although the company can’t compete with the-big league brands like Microgaming or Playtech, it’s still a decent pick for both rookies and veteran players. Since Mascot takes plenty of time to develop and polish up its games, every new release is a landmark event for the company’s following! Be sure to try out the top-tier games by this worthy software company!